Effective June 28, 2018
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information in two ways: automatically and when you provide it to us.
2.1 Information Collected Automatically through the Website
We also automatically collect information about the device(s) you use to access the Website.
- MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers device configuration details;
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream (including date and time, recently viewed items and country of residence);
- Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. These technologies include:
2.2 Information You Provide Us
When you open an client account on our portal, we collect additional information such as your business name, email address and your first and last name, to provide you access to our portal. You may additionally provide us with information related to your business and water through our portal (“Water Data”). We additionally collect payment information, including credit card or debit card number, from our clients to process their payment. We keep your Water Data confidential.
2.3 Other Collection of Information
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Provide you with our Website and Services
- Recognize you, verify your identity, manage your access, store your preferences, and provide customizations to your interests.
- Perform data analysis including for administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Send you information about our Website and Services, updates and alerts; information about your account or subscription, expiration and renewal; and information about our products and services or our partners, including advertisers.
- Speed up our Website and Services; maintain security; and estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
- Operating and maintaining our Website and Services;
- Facilitating a potential acquisition or transfer of a majority of our assets;
- Complying with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- Fulfilling the purpose for which you provide the information.
We may share non-personal information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us improve our Website and Services.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request more information about your state specific privacy rights, please sent an e-mail to email@example.com.
5. YOUR CHOICES
Please note that certain emails may be necessary to provide you with our Website. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
All data is protected according to the varying levels of risks and sensitivity of data through physical measures, such a secure areas, technical measures, such as firewalls, and organizational measures such as employee access controls. All data is retained only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. We also encrypt your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your personal information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your information transmitted to or through our Website is at your own risk.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies applicable to any other website you access via the Website before you submit any personal information to such other website.
9. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS
9.1 Transfer of Your Information to the United States
9.2 Access to your personal information
We do not share your personal information for with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may contact Klenzoid to request access to your personal information, obtain rectification if it is inaccurate or have it deleted. Klenzoid will respond within 30 days Should Klenzoid refuse your request, it will provide justification.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION